A place/country that I would like to visit
Latin america.
I'm big fan of Latin american culture and of Its Folklore. I have red a lot of Its history and of the identity that has built from the differents countries that constitutes the continent. Each country has Its own Folklorics elements like music, traditions, foods, art, vestiments, instruments and languajes. I would like to visit each country of this continent, starting for Venezuela and finishing in the Patagonia. I would like to learn how to play all the instument wich are played in their countries, like the Tiple colombiano, the Cuatro venezolano, the Charango of the andean world in Bolivia and Perú, learning to play Chacareras and Sambas in Argentina, etc. The charango is my favourite instrument. Some of the best luthiers makes the most beautiful kinds of charangos in Bolivia, there many kinds of Charangos, like the Ronroco and the Walaycho, they are variations of the main instrument. Also I would like to visit Cuba and learnig about the Son cubano and how to play the Tres cubano. All these instruments are stringed instruments, wich mean that the way to play them is twanging their strings. Most of them are derivated from the classic Guitar, but they are very differents in many ways. The main differences are the tunning and the strings number, some of them are double or triple stringed, and of course, the body size of the instrument. The tiny one is the charango and the bigger one is from Chile! Its calls Guitarrón Chileno and it has 25 strings!Guitarrón chileno
I also really like the traditions, foods, art, vestiments, instruments and languages of different places. In addition I would also like to visit Cuba and learning about the Son cubano, this dance is traditional and important for Cuba and the Son cubano is the fundamental basis of the "Salsa" dance.
ResponderEliminarWhat a nice way to describe Latin America and it's musical culture. A friend went to Cuba and bought a Tres with the Luthier of a very known band there so if you'd like, I can ask him to lend it to you someday so you can try it.
ResponderEliminarI hope someday you can go to each country and learn everything you want, the latinoamerican culture is amazing and the people is very kind.
ResponderEliminarWOW! i can see that you're really interested in latin music, you have done a lot of research about instruments too. I want to travel to Cuba one day too, there's a song i like a lot it's called "murmullo" the version of "Buena vista social club".
ResponderEliminarHi Diego! I am also very attracted to the culture and the great diversity of art that Latin America hosts, I would like to like you to visit all the countries that make up it to know about its music, especially know the percussion instruments.
ResponderEliminarall Latin American countries are have a great history and culture, and no doubt everyone's music is one of the most amazing things out there,
ResponderEliminarI hope you can make that trip someday